An Exciting 6 Week Bible Seminar!
Attend this seminar and Learn to Read the Bible Effectively!
If you find reading the Bible difficult or frustrating at times, then this seminar is for you. Six concise and informative sessions are delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment. They are aimed at equipping you with the skills and determination to understand scriptural doctrines for yourself and benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible.
Please Register Early. Enrolment is limited. These informative and exciting Bible Seminars have been hosted in communities across North America for over 20 years.
Here's what you will learn...
- Who wrote the Bible?... Where did it come from?
- How to get past the sometimes difficult language used in the Bible.
- How to learn more in less time with effective study tools.
- How to use cross references and a centre margin in your Bible.
- An overview of each book of the Bible in a concise easy-to-understand manner.
- History and Chronology (the order of events) in the Bible.
- How science is reconciled with the scriptures.
- Prove to yourself the Bible is not a work of fiction.
- How to read carefully (e.g. Adam and Eve didn't eat an apple)
"Learn To Read The Bible Effectively" Seminar
6 Monday Evenings (No Class on Thanksgiving Monday)
- City: Brampton, Ontario
- Location: Knightsbridge Community Centure
- Address: 1A Knightsbridge Road, Brampton, ON, L6T 3Y6
- Monday Evenings: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Dates: September 12 to October 24, 2016
- Free Parking
- Close to Transit (Bramalea City Centre)
Learn To Read The Bible Effectively Seminar - Brampton, Ontario
YES! Please Register me for this Free Bible Seminar. (A Confirmation Email will be sent to you)